This page is updated whenever Strategic Edge schedules a training course. Please click on the menu above for course offerings.
Currently, our most in-demand courses are the following:
- VEPT – Violent Environment Preparedness Training, a registered trademark of SEI’s security courses for humanitarian personnel
- VEDT – Violent Environment Driver Training, also a registered trademark of SEI, specifically for NGO drivers.
- WSF – Women’s Safety First, safety and self-defence for women serving in high risk environments
- First Aid – offers a wide range of first aid courses, from basic (level 1) to advanced (levels 2 and 3)
- Security Management – specifically for Security Focal Points and program managers of NGOs
- Confronting Trauma – psychological first aid, self-care, and psychosocial support for humanitarians